You need a return authorization number (RMA)
- Complete the information in the warranty return request form.
- You will get an email back from customer service with your return number and return instructions.
- Once we receive your return we will ship you a replacement product
*Note: The above form will require you to input the Centon part number (i.e. Centon PN). If you are unsure of the Centon PN (i.e. Centon part number), here are a couple of ways you may determine it:
- refer to your original sales receipt or invoice (printed or electronic) - most merchants will notate the part number on the receipt/invoice
- refer to the original retail package - the part number will be on the back above the UPC barcode
- browse our product pages to find a product matching what you have