Date/Time feature is not supported on all Craze players. This does not apply if your player does not have the Record Time option available in the SYS menu.
How to set time for Centon Craze MP3 Players
- Power on the player - switch power to ON, and/or press and hold Play button for at least two seconds, or until unit begins to power on indicated by the initial splash screen.
- Toggle to the Settings menu, and press M button to select.
- Highlight the Record Time option, and press M to select.
- Use Volume (VOL) button to toggle to the desired date setting.
Press PREV or NEXT button to adjust setting.Press M button to save changes and exit. Press and hold Play button to power off player to save the settings.
- Press VOL button to toggle to between each Date/Time setting. Sequence of settings = Year - Month - Date - Hour - Minute - Seconds. (Hours are shown in 24h military time.)